Our beloved college grew exponentially ever since. Innumerable accolades have adorned DVS in fields of education, sports, and cultural activities, establishing it as one of the elite colleges of Karnataka.
The available combinations are in Kannada & English medium
The languages offered are
The admission process for the first year P.U.C. begins after the announcement of the S.S.L.C results. The admission will be made under the guidelines and rules framed by the Pre University Board, Bangalore and Reservation facilities as per the Government of Karnataka.
2.C.MANJUNATH, Selection Gr. Lecturer,Engish
3.SAVITHA N.RAO, Senior Lecturer,English
4.K. BHASKAR, Senior Lecturer,Kannada
5.A.C. SHESHAGIRI, Senior Lecturer,Kannada
6.NARAYANAPPA K.S, Senior Lecturer,Physics
7.R. THIPPANNA, Senior Lecturer,Physics
8.B.S. LATHA, Senior Lecturer,Mathematics
9.A.E. RAJASHEKAR, Senior Lecturer,Mathematics
10.LAKSHMI DEVI R,Selection Gr. Lecturer,Biology
11.UMESH H.C, Senior Lecturer,Biology
12.SHRUTHI R. SWAMY, Senior Lecturer,Biology
13.MYAKALA BORAIAH M.O, Selection Gr. Lecturer,Commerce
14.JAYAPPA K.H, Senior Lecturer,Economics
15.MAHADEVAIAH, Selection Gr. Lecturer,Political Science
16.GEETHA K.R, Senior Lecturer,Logic
Rules and Regulations :
Rules to follow
1.Attendance Students are expected to maintain good attendance for their better academic performance. ‘Every day morning, absentees information will be given to the parents through phone.
2.Dress code Uniform Dress code has to be followed strictly. Prescribed uniform should be worn by the students on all days of the week. Short and decent hair cut for boys and decent hair style for girls is strictly to be abided.
* Abiding to classroom discipline, obedience and exemplary behavior is expected of every student.
* Students should carry their ID cards every day to the college without fail.
* Students are expected to remain in classrooms during class hours.
* Students should spend their time in the library during the leisure hours.
* Students are not expected to play indoor or outdoor games in the college premises during the class hours.
* Loitering in the corridor and in the premises is strictly prohibited.
* Writing on walls, desks, damaging college property, misbehaving in the class and in the campus, creating nuisance to other classes are strictly prohibited.
* Nobody other than parents and guardians are allowed in to the campus.
4.Use of Mobile Phones in college campus is strictly prohibited.
Violating the disciplinary rules and regulations in the vicinity of the college will be severely dealt with including suspension followed by expulsion of such students from the college.
Library is a treasure house of knowledge and students are privileged to have this treasure. There are around 80000 books, which includes Encyclopedia Britannica, Encyclopedia micro and macro graphia, dictionaries, medical books, engineering books, books purchased from Vidhana Soudha, Secretariate etc.
* The students are updated with current affairs through journals, magazines and news papers, books for competitive exams are in abundance. Our library is computerized and with a provision to run smart classes.
Alumini Club :
Office Staff :
1.D.B. NIRMALA, S.D.A
2.SHOBHA N. SHETTY, S.D.A
3.SHAMALA, S.D.A.(Computer Operator)
4.DEEPAK P, Library Assistant(SDA)
5.ARUNA D, S.D.A
6.RAJU K.N, S.D.A.