DVS Composite Pre-University College
DVS has adapted a new dimension of teching by leveraging the advanced technology in the world.
I PUC & II PUC
Languages Kannada,English,Hindi & Sanskrit
The admission process for the first year P.U.C. begins after the announcement of the S.S.L.C results. The admission will be made under the guidelines and rules framed by the Pre University Board, Bangalore and Reservation facilities as per the Government of Karnataka. Admission process of our college is according to counseling process as per the state level CET counseling and is completely transparent.
Padmanabha Sharma S A, Principal
Sumantharaja C N,Lecturer
Krishnamurthy N, Lecturer
Rekha H G, Lecturer
Vidwan Dattamurthy Bhat, Lecturer
Sundaresh H R, Lecturer
Asha C B, Lecturer
Nagarathna B G, Lecturer
Santhoshkumar U S, Lecturer
Seema K R, Lecturer
Sunitha H N, Lecturer
Kruthika D, Lecturer
Divya K H, Lecturer
Sunil D S, Lecturer
Rekha H S, Lecturer
Pruthvi S N, Lecturer
Bi Bi Hajira, Lecturer
Naveen Kumar R, Lecturer
Rashmi H S, Lecturer
Gadigaiah Swamy H G, Lecturer
Rekha k M,Lecturer
Sowmya B S, Lecturer
Rahsmi H S, Lecturer
Rules and Regulations :
At the time of admission, the student should pay the fees towards Admission, test, Sports, Library, Reading Room, Student Welfare, Teacher’s Welfare Fund, Laboratory and Tuition as prescribed by the PU Board. SC, ST, Cat-1 Students are eligible for fee concession as per government rules. The Students can avail concession in tuition fees by furnishing income certificates as per the limit prescribed by the government.
* Students are required to be in their respective class rooms 5 minutes before the commencement of class.
* Students whose attendance is less than 75% in each subject are not eligible to appear for final examination as per the PU norms.
* Students should compulsorily appear for the Terminal Tests , Midterm and Preparatory Examinations.
* Students are required to participate in the National Day/Festival Programmers organized by the college.
* All the students are required to participate in the activates and functions conducted by the various cultural committees.
* Students are advised to make use of the library facilities whenever they do not have classes.
* Students are advised not to bring large amount of cash value or other valuable items to the college. They have to take care of their belongings.
* No students shall leave the college premises during class hours without the lecturer’s permission.
* If a student is absent due to sickness, Medical Certificate should be produce.
* If a student cannot appear for the Internal Examinations/Tests on health ground (no other reasons are entertained) the matter should be reported by the student or his/her Parent/Guardian to the Principal.
Library is a treasure house of knowledge and students are privileged to have this treasure. There are around 22000 books, which includes Encyclopedia and dictionaries, medical books, engineering books. The students are updated with current affairs through journals, magazines and news papers, books for competitive exams are in abundance.
Alumini Club :
Office Staff :
1.Krishnaswamy Cv, Lab Attender
2.Kempaiah, Lab Attender
3.Ramu M, Office Attender
4.Suresh S P, Peon
5.Chandrappa T, Peon
7.Jade Nagaraja Rao, SDA
8. Vijaya M C, Asst.Librarin
9. Veena Desai, Asst.Librarin
10. Basavaraja, Attender
11. Kannan S M, Attender
12. Rajkumar H S, Attender
13. Ganesh S K, Attender